BeGorgeous Organic Rosehip Oil 50mL
Organic rosehip oil is obtained from the wild rose rosa mosqueta which thrives in the Andes Mountains, Chile.
It contains the essential fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6 as well as very high levels of Vitamin C and Vitamin A. This combination of natural ingredients has been proven to help prevent damage to skin tissue, promoting a youthful appearance while being gentle enough to use on the delicate areas around the eyes. rosehip oil is a natural plant oil extracted from the seed of the rosehip.
With incredible healing properties, Vitamin C plays an essential role in building collagen, while essential fatty acids have excellent moisture retaining properties to repair and regenerate damaged skin tissue. While rose hip oil has been revered for centuries by the Chilean people, scientific investigation into its properties began in the 1970s. Today its wonderful healing properties are recognized throughout the world and it is recommended by dermatologists, skin specialists and cosmetic surgeons.
Here are some of the benefits of rosehip oil.
- Promotes collagen – Organic Rosehip oil is very high in vitamin C, which is essential for producing collagen in the skin.
- Reduces scars – highly effective on scars caused by acne, surgery, burns, chicken pox, injuries and cuts. Rose hip oil’s potent cell regenerating and wound-healing properties help to replace scar tissue with healthy, normal skin. It not only repairs the damaged skin structure, it also improves skin color and elasticity. Fights skin aging Rose hip oil improves the typical signs of aging like wrinkles, crow’s feet and sagging skin by accelerating the skin’s cellular activity to improve skin renewal and cell regeneration.
- The skin becomes firmer and smoother as signs of aging diminish.
- Lightens pigmentation – with regular use, rose hip oil will increases the skin’s ability to regenerate cells. As new cells replace old, pigmentation will gradually lighten.
- Re-hydrates – by the age of 50, our skin produces 10 times less oil than when we were 25. Lack of oil and depleted moisture lead to dehydration and wrinkling of the skin. Rose hip oil restores the optimal balance of fatty acids and water which re-hydrates the skin.
- Reduces stretch marks – Rose hip oil repairs and replaces damaged skin tissue which noticeably reduces the appearance of stretch marks and evens out the tone of the skin.
- Naturlea Earth Aromatics BeGorgeous rose hip oil has the added benefit of a natural Vitamin E preservative and the beautiful scent of rose geranium natural essential oil.